SpinClean™ Chelating Excellose® kit provides fast and one step method for small-scale purification of His-tagged proteins. It uses IDA Excellose® spin column containing resin with immobilized Ni2+ ion and centrifugation for rapid processing of multiple samples.
|Long Term Storage:||+4°C|
|Kit/Set Contains:||Ni2+ charged IDA Excellose®|
|Background / Technical Information:||Protocol|
1. Vortex the IDA Excellose® tube and pipet 0.5ml of the slurry to column, add 500µl of equilibration buffer, and centrifuge at 700 x g (approx. 2’000rpm) for 2min.
2. Discard the eluate, load up to 0.5ml of cell lysate, centrifuge for 2min, and collect the flow-through fraction.
3. Add 0.5ml of washing buffer, centrifuge for 2min, and collect the wash fraction.
4. Repeat step 3, if necessary.
5. Add 0.2ml of elution buffer and centrifuge.
6. Collect the eluate.
Principle of SpinClean™ Chelating Excellose®
Kit (Prod. No. MBI-22020
(20 preparations) and MBI-22050